Your tax deductible donation makes a difference
With your help, we can continue to help conserve the health and resiliency of wild salmon and steelhead populations in the Skeena Watershed. Your donation will go towards on-the-ground work and we’ll send you a tax receipt. Thank you for helping the Skeena Watershed prosper.
There are several different ways to donate to SkeenaWild.
General & Tribute Donations
- Make a one-time financial contribution or become a Monthly Donor. Donations of $20 or greater will automatically receive a tax receipt (annual receipts are sent each January for recurring gifts).
- Make a donation “in memory” of someone who has passed away. SkeenaWild will send the recipient you specify a special card letting them know you donated In Memoriam and you will also receive a tax receipt. Please indicate their name in the “In memory …” text field.
- Make a donation “to honour” someone who is celebrating a special occasion such as a wedding anniversary, birthday, Mother’s Day, etc. SkeenaWild will send them a special card letting them know you donated in their honour and you will also receive a tax receipt. Please indicate their name and the occasion in the “In honour …” text field.
Are you an American Donor?
Donate to the Skeena Stronghold Partnership: a joint initiative of Wild Salmon Centre and the SkeenaWild Conservation Trust to ensure a balanced and mutually-beneficial coexistence between communities and wild salmon in the Skeena River watershed. Please help us safeguard the Skeena River watershed.
Since 2008, SkeenaWild Conservation Trust has worked to conserve the health of the Skeena River watershed and all who depend on it. Our goal is to create a global model of management and decision-making in this extraordinary watershed today — before it is irreparably damaged.
Making a bequest to SkeenaWild is a meaningful way to show your commitment to the rivers and forests that mean the most to you. It is a gift that costs nothing today but will have a considerable impact on the health of the Skeena watershed for generations to come.
This could include:
- Naming SkeenaWild in your will or living trust;
- Naming SkeenaWild as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan;
- Making a gift of appreciated securities, land, or other assets; or
- Creating a charitable gift annuity.
Ready to get started? Just contact your financial adviser and provide our Sample Bequest Language.
To learn more—or to tell us about your existing plans—contact Julia Sorochan at (250) 638- 0998 or email@example.com
Are you a Business Owner?
Is your business committed to creating a healthy planet and collaborating to make the world a better place? Are you interested in learning how to attract more conscientious consumers and support local non-profits at the same time? Consider becoming a 1% for the Planet Business Member, an organization whose mission is to build, support and activate an alliance of businesses financially committed to creating a healthy planet. As a member business, you choose the non-profit partners who you would like to support and SkeenaWild is a registered non-profit member.
Are you a Guide or Outfitter?
The Community Conservation Fund aims to protect and conserve the health and resiliency of fish populations in the Skeena Watershed through the development of collaboratove partnerships. This program:
• Works towards creating a mutually beneficial relationship between the Wilderness and Fish Guiding Communities and SkeenaWild
• Provides financial support for SkeenaWild to improve fisheries management and protect salmon and steelhead habitat
• Creates awareness of SkeenaWild’s work and educational opportunities for local businesses and clients contributing to the program
Please contact us to arrange a meeting so we can discuss CCF details in-person.