Your tax deductible donation makes a difference
With your help, we can continue to help conserve the health and resiliency of wild salmon and steelhead populations in the Skeena Watershed. Your donation will go towards on-the-ground work and we’ll send you a tax receipt. Thank you for helping the Skeena Watershed prosper.
There are several different ways to donate to SkeenaWild.
General & Tribute Donations
- Make a one-time financial contribution or become a Monthly Donor. Donations of $20 or greater will automatically receive a tax receipt (annual receipts are sent each January for recurring gifts).
- Make a donation “in memory” of someone who has passed away. SkeenaWild will send the recipient you specify a special card letting them know you donated In Memoriam and you will also receive a tax receipt. Please indicate their name in the “In memory …” text field.
- Make a donation “to honour” someone who is celebrating a special occasion such as a wedding anniversary, birthday, Mother’s Day, etc. SkeenaWild will send them a special card letting them know you donated in their honour and you will also receive a tax receipt. Please indicate their name and the occasion in the “In honour …” text field.
Are you an American Donor?
Donate to the Skeena Stronghold Partnership: a joint initiative of Wild Salmon Centre and the SkeenaWild Conservation Trust to ensure a balanced and mutually-beneficial coexistence between communities and wild salmon in the Skeena River watershed. Please help us safeguard the Skeena River watershed.
Create an enduring legacy of healthy salmon and steelhead ecosystems by:
- Naming SkeenaWild in your will or living trust;
- Naming SkeenaWild as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan;
- Making a gift of appreciated securities, land, or other assets; or
- Creating a charitable gift annuity.
To learn more about planned gifts, contact Julia Hill at 250-638-0998 or email@example.com
Are you a Business Owner?
Is your business committed to creating a healthy planet and collaborating to make the world a better place? Are you interested in learning how to attract more conscientious consumers and support local non-profits at the same time? Consider becoming a 1% for the Planet Business Member, an organization whose mission is to build, support and activate an alliance of businesses financially committed to creating a healthy planet. As a member business, you choose the non-profit partners who you would like to support and SkeenaWild is a registered non-profit member.
Are you a Guide or Outfitter?
The Community Conservation Fund aims to protect and conserve the health and resiliency of fish populations in the Skeena Watershed through the development of collaboratove partnerships. This program:
• Works towards creating a mutually beneficial relationship between the Wilderness and Fish Guiding Communities and SkeenaWild
• Provides financial support for SkeenaWild to improve fisheries management and protect salmon and steelhead habitat
• Creates awareness of SkeenaWild’s work and educational opportunities for local businesses and clients contributing to the program
Please contact us to arrange a meeting so we can discuss CCF details in-person.