Join SkeenaWild environmental educators as they ‘pop up’ in a variety of wild spaces during July and August! These 2-4 hour FREE experiences are targeted at kids ages 5 to 13 years, and will include demonstrations and hands-on activities that explore our natural world. Follow SkeenaWild Conservation Trust on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date on the dates, times and locations of our pop-up camps!
- Please note: parental supervision required
- Skeena Valley Farmers’ Market – Saturday, July 10 (10 am to 1 pm)
- Waterlily Bay Resort – Thursday, July 29 (1 to 3 pm)
- Kleanza Creek Provincial Park – Friday, July 30 (1 to 3 pm)
- Eby Street Hatchery at Howe Creek – Friday, August 6 (1 to 3 pm)
- Furlong Bay, Lakelse Lake Provincial Park – Saturday, August 7 (10 am to 2 pm)
- Skeena Valley Farmers’ Market – Saturday, August 21 (10 am to 1 pm)
- Terrace Visitor Centre – TBA
- Williams Creek Spawning Viewing – TBA
- Watch for more to come!